Thursday, September 18, 2008

QUESTION

Usually I hate quizes and questions, specially when they're related with music but yesterday I bought Uncut, a great magazine, and it came with a little book that made me laugh like an idiot. It's a little book called The Uncut Inquisition: The ultimate music and movie quiz book. Just with that name it took me a day to decide to open it, but when I read it I loved it. I found it very funny and I found interesting things in it, that's why I'll be posting some of these questions in my blog just to share them with you. It'll be my new trend. A question and an answer.
For my deffense, I'll only post questions that I found usefull, like things that appear on cereal boxes..he he he, or things that relate to my favorite artists. Off course if you have any suggestions I'm always open but for now let's begin with COVER ART:

Which Blur album sleeve was creation of graffiti artist Banksy?







Yes, Think Tank!!!

1 comment:

Urban Artist said...

It's a great piece of artwork from Banksy although i dont like Blur too much... and his StreetArt pieces are the ish too