Friday, November 28, 2008

POP-QUIZ x 3

Here are 3 pop-quiz questions.
1.This one's a little technichal but I'm thinking of Thelonious Monk.
-What's the only song Thelonious Monk wrote in 3/4?


Well, "Ugly beauty"

2.Now I'm thinking of spoken, shouted, whispered and sampled intros, so what are the songs for this?

-"I know when to go out. I know when to stay in. Get things done"

1983!! David Bowie "Modern Love". I love this song!!!!
Here's the song with better audio


-"OK, Tokyo, South America, Australia, France, Germany, UK!"
This is a pretty shitty song, but here's a hint: Two top musicians who had the worst results working together. Here's the proof

Mick Jagger and David Bowie "Dancing in the street".
Have you ever seen a worst duet in history? I bet you have. hahaha

No comments: