Sunday, November 23, 2008

MUSIC INVASION

I planned to blog on las Friday's concert: Jason Lindner's big band @ new Zinc bar but I haven't been able to stop humming "it swell" a song by Jeff Taylor.
It seems Jeff Taylor's music has invaded my brain because besides the catchy and very sticky melodies and warm harmonies, I can't seem to be able to come down from the feeling I cought last Saturday.
Can't believe I missed him at CMJ because here's what he wrote on that night
"Friday, October 24, 2008
CMJ Blog ’08
Whoa... Last night was crazy.
We played 205 Christie on Thursday.
Equipment was flying around the stage, I knocked myself in the forehead with my telecaster, started bleeding...
I may have had a couple too many....
Blurrrrrr........
-----------
Hope you had a good time if you were out in the audience; it was a blast up on stage.
Had lots of fun with 'Progress,' a new song where I get to stomp around on effects pedals.
Thanks for supporting, see you at Rockwood on Saturday for an 11pm show!
Yours,
Jeff"

Here's a video of It Swell with Thing (Mark Guiliana's trio)@ Rockwood



If you want to listen to Jeff Taylor's music click on the title of this post

No comments: