Tuesday, December 2, 2008

LAST NIGHT'S DREAM:VOLVER

Last night I had one of those dreams when you're not sure if things really happened or you made them up and turned out just to be a dream. I spent all day recovering from it because it really got to me. Those dreams are almost like a memory. Just a little reminder of something you once where able to feel although it might have been 20 years ago and you almost forgot that once upon a time you where in fact, able to feel that, and those feelings actually inhabited your feel-like dynamic spectrum.
But the most shocking thing with last night's dream is that I actually have a song that perfectly matches the feeling. I've never been able to match a song in souch a perfect way, so off course it'll be a mauve tango by Carlos Gardel with Lyrics by Alfredo Le Pera, and in a perfect version by Adriana Varela.
So here's the perfect song that describes my dream.
VOLVER

No comments: